[Info] Class Missions August 3 - August 30

by EA_Joker

Original Post

[Info] Class Missions August 3 - August 30

EA Community Manager

Revolution Is Coming: Take On The Class Missions

Play each class. Get Battlepacks.

By Jonas Elfving

Revolution is coming, and it’s time to prepare. We’re putting forth four special Class Missions to hone your skills in each of the main soldier classes and earn rewards for your mastery. Explore how each unique class approaches all-out war and get the latest Revisions of each class’ Battlepack.

Check Out the 4 Class Missions

Assault

• Get 50,000 total score as the Assault class
  • Reward: Battlepack from the Assault Revision, including a chance to unlock The Archduke legendary skin for the Hellriegel 1915 or The Humpback skin for the 12G Automatic.
  • Available August 3-7

Medic

• Get 50,000 total score as the Medic class
  • Reward: Battlepack from the Medic Revision, including a chance to unlock the Blue Devil legendary skin for M1907 Selfloading or the Le Tigre skin for the RSC 1917.
  • Available August 10-14

Scout

• Get 50,000 total score as the Scout class
  • Reward: Battlepack from the Scout Revision, including a chance to unlock the Zulu distinguished skin for the Martini-Henry or The Devil Dog legendary skin for the M1903.
  • Available August 17-23

Support

• Get 50,000 total score as the Support class
  • Reward: Battlepack from Support Revision, including a chance to unlock The Doughboy legendary skin for the BAR M1918 or Le Flambeau legendary skin for the Chauchat.
  • Available August 24-30

War on an epic scale requires soldiers that can adapt to every need and master every class. You can find out more about each class’ strengths and playstyle at our Classes page. Sharpen up your skills and earn rewards in these four new Class Missions.

Check out our Calendar for even more events and updates all summer as Revolution approaches.

Disclaimer: *THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT HAVE A CASH VALUE. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER EA ACCOUNT. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR DISCOUNT COUPON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

Message 1 of 8 (1,215 Views)

Re: [Info] Class Missions August 3 - August 30

★★★★★ Guide

sweet man i can't wait i got a few skin's i need for some i would love to have te blue devil for he 1907 that's a fine skin Standard smile

Message 2 of 8 (1,186 Views)

You can receive your reward in a community mission

Message 3 of 8 (1,154 Views)

Don't forget to claim your reward after you completed the Mission. Wink

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 4 of 8 (1,133 Views)

★★ Novice

Can you clarify what time zone the dates are associated with?  For instance I logged in to try and complete the Assault Mission (August 3-7) and at 3pm EDST today August 7 the mission was no longer available.

Message 5 of 8 (1,097 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If my memory doesn't fail me, it's probably UTC. Might be wrong though - what I'm sure of is that it's one of time zones applying for Europe.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 6 of 8 (1,090 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you that is helpful as it kind of matches with it being over mid afternoon.  That does make it a bit confusing since it doesn't seem to match the other clocks.  I just figured it would match the others such as the reset clocks for for medals, the battle pack scrap exchange, etc.

That would also explain why I missed a battle pack for the Summer Mission Weekend.  The one I got Saturday the 5th was actually for logging in on the 6th.  I will just subtract a day from the BF Calendar just to be safe Wink 

Message 7 of 8 (1,084 Views)

★ Apprentice
Im glad that devs and other People keep adding the se missions and challenges To this game. Gives so much more A sense of doing stuff.
Message 8 of 8 (1,030 Views)