Indicate Members Unable to Chat

by ToastmasterAaron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Indicate Members Unable to Chat

★★ Novice

Now that it has come to my attention that some players are not allowed to use guild chat (due to age or whatever), that explains a lot of communication issues we've been having. It would help if we were able to see which of our guild members are not able to see guild chat. That wouldn't help us communicate raid rules to them, for example, but it would prevent us from getting perturbed when they don't respond or otherwise acknowledge the rules. We could use that to potentially forgive the repeated transgression if we wanted to. It would at least save us the time and trouble of trying to contact them over chat when that is hopeless. We love playing this game to escape from the frustrations of life. It would be nice to avoid such frustrations within the sanctuary of SWGOH that are easily avoided.

I would imagine the indicator would be in the membership list of the Manage section of the guild. And that it would be some simple symbol or color variance.

Message 1 of 2 (908 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Indicate Members Unable to Chat

Community Manager

Hey @ToastmasterAaron at the minute there is no way to identify if a player is underage or not. While I am not aware of any plans to change this, I will pass on your feedback. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,073 Views)

All Replies

Re: Indicate Members Unable to Chat

Community Manager

Hey @ToastmasterAaron at the minute there is no way to identify if a player is underage or not. While I am not aware of any plans to change this, I will pass on your feedback. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,074 Views)