I have an idea for the next NFS game (2019)

by GuiLTheGr8

Original Post

Re: I have an idea for the next NFS game (2019)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
If it was all super cars or hyper cars? Yes. Thats stupid. Not getting a game over button mapping or wheel support is stupid and it ia not picky. I have never, in my life, heard the term super muscle.
Message 11 of 25 (1,791 Views)

Champion (Retired)
See, they are sports cars.
Message 12 of 25 (1,787 Views)

★ Apprentice
Sorry I fell asleep.
Message 13 of 25 (1,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We don't like classic cars. We want to play with new cars.

nfs 2015 and nfs payback were bad because EA use the * classic cars and the * stories.

Message 14 of 25 (1,706 Views)

★★ Apprentice
That's a cool idea but i don't think it would happen based on the majority of people would prefer nee cars in game and i garentee it wouldnt get the sales it does now. I love old cars to but having just old cars would get old. I prefer a mix. Bow a dlc like that i could see. Where theres a small story and all cars in game including traffic cars are old. Now that i would deff buy.
Message 15 of 25 (1,701 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Cool ideas, just a few things I agree & disagree with:

All muscle cars? No thank you. Also Need for Speed always sets itself in the time that it was made. But more rods and customs would be cool.

Well, if they add auctions PLEASE let us sell our cars offline! And force the starting price to be much lower than the standard price.

I don't think Ghost will base their next game heavily on a TV show. Also it'd really suck if your could lose your hard work.

I think they should keep the damage system arcadey as usual.

Freeroaming cops? Yes please. And something between Rivals and NFS '15 would be good. 

Yeah, if they made it interesting car meets would be good.

Well, Payback did have some of that sort of music. But I don't think they will next time.

"Garage customization (visually and structurally) and the possibility to walk freely inside it, rearrange the cars and interact with objects" YES! Thumbs up

A track editor would be good, but I think they should limit it to just creating a route and an objective. The Need for Speed series isn't really centered around heavy modding.

Message 16 of 25 (1,662 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You see, many people with many opinions... I hate hype cars. Muscle are ok, i would like to have an chevy impala  67 in real life maybe or  any mustang or whatever.. they are niice but but in real life i dont rly like them in race game dont know why..only on drag races... and  i would love to see jdm nfs for example with many older cars about 1995-2004 something like that lets say... 

Message 17 of 25 (1,643 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Not sure. It sounds like a mix with Car Mechanic and NFS.
@Kulpie10
Indeed a DLC would be nice.
A classic car pack with races for classic cars. maybe a "greaser" story surrounding it.

Though, i'm more of an 80's-90's car guy. Those cars could be rather square or box looking and i like to shape them up a bit into a more modern car.
A bit like the Golf GTI in this game. Unfortunately it only had one custom kit to make it more modern.
I mean, 80's Toyota Celica, Audi Quattro, Honda CRX 1991, 80's VW scirroco or DeLorean DMC-12 are some of those that have that square look YET are very sportey. Those are the cars i like to shape up into modern standards. Standard smile
Message 18 of 25 (1,633 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I want Next NFS be like NFS Porsche Unleashed/NFS Most Wanted 2005/NFS Pro Street.

and NFS 2015's Performance Turning System, Event Editor, First-Person view, Cop in Free-Rom Opetion.

Want Physics like NFS Porsche Unleashed. NFS 2015 and Payback's physics is wierd. 

Message 19 of 25 (1,580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Look,Nice Idea,But Nowadays,all the games are made to the past.For Examble,Battlefield 1,Call of duty WWII Battlefield V,So I Think That The Community Had enough Past And Now Wants Present Time Or Even Kinda Futuristic.We Miss That. : ).Now I Havent Seen A Car Game In The Past,But I Dont Know If this Would Be A Good Idea Because Old Cars,Doesnt Go Fast.The Name Of The Game Is Need For Speed Sooo ya...Need For Speed And Not Go Fast Doesnt Go Together Very Well...

Message 20 of 25 (1,436 Views)