I cannot contact EA Support for Move Account

by DarkOne0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I cannot contact EA Support for Move Account

★★ Novice

Hi, i just learned that there is (finally should i say) a method to transfer my account from Android to iOS device. I tried to contact support but they will not answer...the chat says "5 minutes" for about an hour...

Before starting i would like to ask some questions, my old Android device has broken and i cannot access my old account anymore. I have access to Google Play account and Game Center account, but i am unable to retrieve the Ally ID nor the Player ID on the old Android device. I tried contacting my old guild friends, but it is over a year now i do not play...

Can you help trasnferring the account?

Message 1 of 3 (569 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I cannot contact EA Support for Move Account

Community Manager

Unfortunately we have no way to assist through AHQ, and if you can't find your ally code you might be out of luck. 

However support can check, so if you still can't get through can you try using a different browser or device to contact?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (621 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Unfortunately we have no way to assist through AHQ, and if you can't find your ally code you might be out of luck. 

However support can check, so if you still can't get through can you try using a different browser or device to contact?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (622 Views)

★★ Novice

I solved my problem with the support of EA. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (502 Views)