Re: How to use explosives

by spitfiresiemion

Original Post

How to use explosives

★★★ Novice

General comment:

Better instructions with  explosive weapons options for game play to achieve mission completion are needed in BF1 for Xbox One (i.e., in Avanti Savona, I spent hours trying to figure out how to destroy the artillery guns to complete the third mission objective. There was no explanation about how dynamite sticks interacted with the hand-held twist detonator. It took an online ‘YouTube’ video to answer my question. This should have been included in the game pop-up menu during the mission!

I haven't figured out how to use the trip mines yet.  Maybe I'll stumble onto to that solution as well!

Message 1 of 2 (342 Views)

Re: How to use explosives

Hero (Retired)

About trip mine, it's pretty simple - you just plant it with what you have mapped for shooting. Once you do that, after a couple of seconds the trip mine will deploy a cable on its own (which will go more or less in the direction you were looking to). If enemy walks over that cable, the trip mine will explode.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 2 of 2 (324 Views)