Pre-ordered

by deanybean2

Original Post

Pre-ordered

★★★ Novice

I have pre-ordered University and have an invoice but Origin is still telling me that it has not been released.... I don't understand other people have been able to download?   Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 6 (486 Views)

Re: Pre-ordered

★★★ Newbie

I'm in that same boat I waited all night and still nothing

Message 2 of 6 (462 Views)

★★★ Novice

lol so I am not the only one? this sux Confusedmileysad:

Message 3 of 6 (458 Views)

★★★ Novice

:heart:My download just came through. I guess it took longer than expected. ^_^ but so happy that I can finally play now. Happy Simming everyone ! :heart:

Message 4 of 6 (441 Views)

★★★ Novice

Glad to hear yours is through hopefully mine will come through sometime today...

Message 5 of 6 (396 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey Everyone!

So I was having the same problem, I had preordered University Life and it was grayed out and telling me it wasn't released until March 7th (the UK release date.) I am on the phone with customer service now. They said that for some reason Origin is recognizing my IP address as European, eventhough I live in California. So it comes up fine on their computers but not on mine. I had to be escalated up to a higher up tech. On hold now. Will update once I speak with them. I would suggest supplying your phone number to customer service and have EA call you. Then they will be able to get you to someone who can help.

Message 6 of 6 (382 Views)