Re: How is NBA Live 18 not on PC?

by KillHound98

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No PC version? You kidding me EA?

★★★★ Novice

How is it possible that EA decided to pull this trick with gamers seriously? There's PC version of Fifa and not for NBA? What? Are you telling me there are so little PC nba fans? How many of us grew up playing NBA live on PC before 2K came along with a better alternative. You want to take market share away from 2K yet you alienate your PC fans way to go EA. I was intrigued by "The One" mode but with no way to purchase this on PC. I'm bringing my money back to 2K.

Message 5 of 22 (44,514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No PC version? You kidding me EA?

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @shangz2 @Finkus69

Thanks for sharing this with us.

This time, NBA Live 18, will be released for PS4 and Xbox one only.

I understand your frustration and will make sure to pass your comments to our development team.

Roulbox

View in thread

Message 8 of 22 (68,811 Views)

All Replies

How is NBA Live 18 not on PC?

★★★★ Novice

Here we go again with EA Tiburon, this time instead of Madden, it's NBA Live. How is it that NBA Live 18 is not coming out on PC? Do you guys even realize that 2K makes it for all three platforms? If 2K18 is even good this year(which I hope it isn't cause Take-Two is making stupid decisions in recent time) then you guys will lose this battle, and more will head over to 2K, since they can just play it on PC, instead of Console. Which impacts your sales possibly.  Plus, NBA has a more worldwide appeal than Madden does. So this makes no sense, and neither does Madden either, which I explained in another topic.

Message 1 of 22 (52,513 Views)

★★ Novice

I agreed! EA is stupid to not bring madden or live to PC. I mean they do have origin, I don't see what the issue could be. But whatever it's EA. 

Message 2 of 22 (51,622 Views)

Hero

I thoroughly enjoyed NBA 2K17 on PC. I'm curious why EA is keeping the NBA Live series from PC, but from what I hear it's not a big loss. By most accounts the 2K series is considerably better.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 22 (50,792 Views)

★ Novice

I agree i play nba 2k17 on pc and i liked it i am seeing all this gameplay and i want to play nba live 18 on PC and I bet if EA released it many people would like it beacause EA has more experience than 2k in my opinion in the way they are balancing the game expecially with the playstyles they developped i hope that they announce a PC version if they do i probably buy it if i by the time hadn't bought 2k18.

Message 4 of 22 (50,272 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
They don't care for us pc gamers. First it was Nhl, then Madden, now this...... please just bring sports back to pc.
Message 6 of 22 (44,412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Exactly. They keep disrespecting us pc players. Looks like they just lost themselves a large pc following, but their character models still looks so weird compared to 2K's 

Message 7 of 22 (44,345 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @shangz2 @Finkus69

Thanks for sharing this with us.

This time, NBA Live 18, will be released for PS4 and Xbox one only.

I understand your frustration and will make sure to pass your comments to our development team.

Roulbox

Message 8 of 22 (68,812 Views)

★ Novice

I've been playing NBA 2K for the past several years and I hate it, but it's my only option since I only play games on PC. I'm champing at the bit to get to play an NBA Live game, especially with all the new features announced for this title. I sincerely hope a PC version will be considered for NBA Live 19 and I know I'm not the only one who does.

Message 9 of 22 (44,304 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why is it possible EA!?!?!?!

Message 10 of 22 (40,077 Views)