How do personal trainers mentor fitness for work?

by LRR32793

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do personal trainers mentor fitness for work?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey,

My Sim has gotten to the personal trainer job in the body builder career, and she needs to mentor fitness to enhance her job performance.  How do I do that?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 10 (147,815 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do personal trainers mentor fitness for work?

Hero

Hi @LRR32793

usually you need a high fitness skill in order to get the option. Then you basically go to the gym and click on a Sims that's working out. Those should have the mentor interaction if they're skill is lower than yours.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (151,855 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @LRR32793

usually you need a high fitness skill in order to get the option. Then you basically go to the gym and click on a Sims that's working out. Those should have the mentor interaction if they're skill is lower than yours.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (151,856 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thanks, I'll try it!
Message 3 of 10 (147,708 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

FYI, you don't have to go to the gym.  Just mentor another person in your household.  Thank you! Standard smile

Message 4 of 10 (147,659 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm just doing that career path for the first time ever in playing this game so I was rather curious about it myself.
Message 5 of 10 (145,058 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Alright, so I know that I'm a little late to this post, but I was having problems with this as well.

So, my Sim is at the gym right now, and she has level 10 Fitness Skill, and she's a Personal Trainer. But for some reason, when I click on a Sim that is exercising, whether it's a stranger or someone that I know, the "Mentor" action will not show up. It won't show up when I first click on the Sim. And I checked each of the social categories, and I didn't find the interaction. Not even in Friendly.

I'm not sure what to do, and I'm losing Performance because I'm not doing my Daily Task. Any ideas on what I should do?

- Lizzie

Message 6 of 10 (100,692 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same problem as Lizburg56. I have just reached Body builder, personal trainer and cannot find how to mentor.

Message 7 of 10 (100,260 Views)

★ Novice
@lizbug56
- go to the aspiration tab
- open the reward store by clicking on the present
- scroll down and buy "mentor"

now it should work
Message 8 of 10 (90,262 Views)

★ Novice

For anyone else who went hunting for an answer and found this thread, this is what I discovered. Yes, you do not have to go to the gym, and, yes, the Sim that your trainer can mentor are only those who are very much below level 10. I'm playing two Maxis-made characters in the Islands, and one was already maxed in bodybuilding and was a trainer. The other is an artist. I had the trainer talk to her, and the Mentor selection appeared. The same happened with her teenage son when he was on the treadmill. The second Sim must be in the process of exercising or the Mentor selection will not appear.

Message 9 of 10 (57,614 Views)

★ Novice

I've surfed in with this exact prob—fitness skill fine, no mentoring option. I've just invited a 100-level friend to the house, controlled her, and had her box, and now I can mentor. Maybe not the best way, but it's worked!

Message 10 of 10 (30,008 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help