Re: How do I check if my PSN on my PS4 is connected to EA or Origin?

by EA_David

Original Post

How do I check if my PSN on my PS4 is connected to EA or Origin?

★★★ Newbie

I was playing Titanfall 2, trying to earn the Platinum Trophy on Playstation 4, and when I beat the game on Master and earned the Platinum Trophy, it sent me to the main menu as usual. However, after a few seconds a window popped up saying "You are not connected an EA account, would you like to create one?" with my EA and PSN email already in it. When I hit "Create" it said "an account is already linked with this email" and then closed. How do I check if my EA account is linked with my PSN on my PS4? I want to make sure my PS4 PSN is connected to Origin or EA or something EA related.

Message 1 of 2 (1,827 Views)

Re: How do I check if my PSN on my PS4 is connected to EA or Origin?

Community Manager

@Bliightd Hey, thanks for the post. Have you been able to play online? From the description it sounds like an odd network/server issue, hopefully it was a once-off and you can just play through the finale of The Fold Weapon again. 

You can see what accounts are attached to your EA account here: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index Scroll down to connected accounts and it'll list matching console IDs. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,817 Views)