Hi all, has anyone managed to merge two accounts into one. Thanks

by pittyduhfoo

Original Post

Hi all, has anyone managed to merge two accounts into one. Thanks

★★★ Newbie

Basically i have my main account which is doing great and my alt account which doesn't get used alot. Now my main has

been accepted into a strong guild i will not have time to play my alt acc. So wondering if anyone has managed to merge two accounts into one. I've seen that it can be done but just need clarification so can proceed to Ea.help. Have already done this but all chat options are closed due to updates i'd presume so have time to delve bit deeper before chatting with advisors. Thanks for any/all replies.

Message 1 of 4 (182 Views)

Re: Hi all, has anyone managed to merge two accounts into one. Thanks

★ Guide

This is the Anthem game Forum. I am not sure which game you are referring to, but I guess the real question is the accounts. I am not sure how to answer this. I think the best option is to try contact through EA support directly. This will probably be the response you get as well. This should probably go under Origin for the support you require.

As for now, the EA team had made a post of common problems. it has multiple links in it that may lead to the awser. If not, direct contact is advise.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin/td-p/5946935

Have a good day

Sass

Message 2 of 4 (173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for reply, sorry about not posting in right section my first time being on here. Will do what you said and thanks for the link will have a look. 

Message 3 of 4 (163 Views)

★★ Pro

@pittyduhfoo

Really depends on the games you own and which account becomes your main account. Some games can't be merged while others can. 

Best is to just call and ask Standard smile they won't mind

Message 4 of 4 (158 Views)