Hackers like on Original Battlefront

by nygmaa47

Original Post

Re: Hackers like on Original Battlefront

★★★★★ Novice

Hacking literally killed the first game for me. DLC and lack of depth aside, I enjoyed the first couple of weeks in the first game. Then it got to a point where I couldn't get through a play session without having at least one blatant hack kill the server. On more than one occasion, one hacker would leave only to be replaced a round or two later by someone else.  It prompted uninstalls from myself and most of the people I played with.  I reinstalled some time later to check out some of the dlc that I had yet to play, only to be IMMEDIATELY confronted with the same thing.  Months later.  I gave it approximately 3 play sessions across 48 hrs or so.  Obvious hacking each time.  Submitted reports each time. And uninstalled again. No progress was made with regards to aggressively addressing hacking in the first game. Period.  In the beta I can't say with any conviction that I've encountered hacking with the exception of one round but even that wasn't blatant enough to convince me.   I truly hope that something is being done to address and agree with the previous request for transparency in this regard.  The single player game modes make this iteration somewhat more viable but everyone is REALLY purchasing this game for the multiplayer interaction.  

Message 11 of 16 (1,016 Views)

★★ Novice

TBH intially I was excited about SWBF2, but after playing for a few hours I picked up on what seemed like someone running a hack. I saw him/her on separate days of the beta winning every one of the top stats. It seemed a little fishy and honestly makes me question if I want to pre-order or not. I might just wait a couple weeks after release to see what people say on the subject.

Message 12 of 16 (966 Views)

★★ Novice

Seeing Hacking in BF 2 and knowing they are going to try to use fair fight again.

I will not be ordering this.

I Quit BF 1 because of hackers and the poor excuses Dice keep giving us.

Message 13 of 16 (958 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I swear if BF2 is as bad with hackers as BF1, then I will get a refund this time. BF1 has raised my blood pressure too many damn times.

Message 14 of 16 (940 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Battlefield 1 is full of hackers no reason to think this game will be any different. This time i bought it for ps4 staying away from pc.
Message 15 of 16 (897 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Joker

Pre-orders are both bread and butter. That way cheating does not affect sales. They know the average buyer all too well.

I'll wait for a discount.

Message 16 of 16 (872 Views)