HElP ticket are wast of time

by azbean

Original Post

HElP ticket are wast of time

★★ Novice

Do not buy anything and if you do not not accpect any help from them. 

the help ticket is a joke and should not be used for any reason. its been over a month with the same issue keep getting a new person asking the same stuiped question what the issues none of them read what you are telling them and  you have to wait a day or 3 before anyone will respond. guess they have your money so why should they care to help you anylonger.

yes this is from an upset person

here my story. 

was gifted a lightbundle and never got it. i have the order number. 1st ticket i open said wait and closed the ticket took full week before they closed the ticket but still didnt fix the issue and didnt show any care. then i open the ticket again now its been open a full 30 days each time a new person messaging me again basicaly asking what the issue. i can see all there message and all mine from the start of this. not sure why i am having to repeat it every few days and the most resicent one said the issue has been fixed., um....no it has not becuase i am still missing the gift. it has not been fixed and it is not resloved they are no help and make me basicaly not even want to play this game from the lack of care. taking 3 days to ask the same question and being told by a few i will cerently help you i am sorry then new person enter the chat to say the same thing again in a few days is very pooor customer servies. 

Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)

Re: HElP ticket are wast of time

★★ Novice

also the person on the other end of the one who gifted it. has also been dealing with the same issue. both been told to have the other open up a ticket and it has gone no where. they have the money but no one has got any items  from it. 

Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)