Re: Great patch! Need one feature

by EA_Roulbox

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Great patch! Need one feature

★★★★ Novice
The way the H2H feels right now after the new update is great and balanced. Devs deserve credit for keeping up with the demo and making it feel right before the release! With that said, please launch the game allowing multiple users in Franchise mode controlling a different team! That's all I'm hoping for since I love the gameplay as it is right now. I don't need stories or a deep mode- just allowing my friends and I to play the same franchise with each other as a different team!
Message 1 of 4 (1,121 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback @FivePillars114

We appreciate your comments, I am happy to see that the game is satisfying your expectations.

I will make sure to pass your suggestions to the dev team.

Thanks ! 

Roulbox

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,657 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your feedback @FivePillars114

We appreciate your comments, I am happy to see that the game is satisfying your expectations.

I will make sure to pass your suggestions to the dev team.

Thanks ! 

Roulbox

Message 2 of 4 (1,658 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to play my friend in a play now game. I would like to invite my friend to a private match and play with NBA teams in 5 vs. 5 game. Please pass this along to the development teams to have added to the game.

Message 3 of 4 (912 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Can you please fix the jersey selection in "The One" League play? Also address the auto subs. Those two things are driving me crazy.
Message 4 of 4 (570 Views)