Game ideas for mass effect andomeda

by jarrydjac512

Original Post

Game ideas for mass effect andomeda

★★★ Newbie
Mass effect andromeda has a huge wide universe of great characters, environments stories.
I had thought of many DLC and adventures I would like my ideas to go into the game. Here a part of a DLC idea for a character.

In the ZHENG HE system the pathfinder had found a vessel containing a strange alien inside it but the life support systems of the vessel has been broken for a while but how can he be still alive? How did this alien survive what is his intentions and what will the pathfinder discover from the new alien?

Message 1 of 6 (1,071 Views)

Re: Game ideas for mass effect andomeda

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @jarrydjac512 

Thank you for those kind words toward Mass Effect: Andromeda and sharing your interesting ideas with us here.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you Archi can you help my ideas get noticed by bioware please.
Message 3 of 6 (1,033 Views)

★ Pro

@jarrydjac512 wrote:
Mass effect andromeda has a huge wide universe of great characters, environments stories.
I had thought of many DLC and adventures I would like my ideas to go into the game. Here a part of a DLC idea for a character.

In the ZHENG HE system the pathfinder had found a vessel containing a strange alien inside it but the life support systems of the vessel has been broken for a while but how can he be still alive? How did this alien survive what is his intentions and what will the pathfinder discover from the new alien?

Good question. I hadn't realized he was still alive

Message 4 of 6 (1,004 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

That's a cool idea for an interesting plot. Suspense, mystery always draws attention and give immersion. However, if game features can easily make into the game since they are mechanics only,   story related ideas are not, due to copyright and royalties.

Regardless, we still have some hope, and thanks to @fudgietroll , who had a great instinct to collect many links and allow us to post our stories and plots for devs to look at. Check this here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Hey-Writers-Devs-Look-Here/m-p/6101525#M17145    You could also link your post there as well.

Just like you did, @fudgietroll also asked the same question at the bottom of the page. You can see the answer to that................ That doesn't mean we won't discuss story, on the contrary, we will, because most of us like storytelling, plot discussions, debates, etc. ,  and that"s the main reason ME is loved so much. In that thought, Please continue to bring new ideas to the table. :eahigh_file:

Message 5 of 6 (998 Views)

★ Pro

Thanks @draqonin! Keep up the good work too! Keelah Salai!BeerStandard smile

Message 6 of 6 (971 Views)