Game Fuel Promo not allowing me to link my gamertag

by deathfist1200

Original Post

Game Fuel Promo not allowing me to link my gamertag

★★★ Newbie
Dont know where else to post this but its not allowing me to link the Game fuel promo to my account. ANyone got any ideas?
Message 1 of 7 (491 Views)

Re: Game Fuel Promo not allowing me to link my gamertag

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @deathfist1200 

Can you please describe your issue more precise? 

You can find all the information about using your Titanfall 2 in-game reward codes here https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/titanfall/titanfall-2/fuel-your-titan-with-mountain-dew-and-doritos/

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 7 (461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm havin the same issue. I linked it for my xbox before for COD but I got a pc now and I'm not able to link my origin account. I emailed support at dew n doritos about 4 times. and I contacted origin but it isn't on their side they cant do anything

Message 3 of 7 (446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no precise information on how to link your ea account to this mountain dew promo on either company's website. What OP, and myself included, require is a series of steps that will allow us to connect these accounts so that the benefits we are to receive from redeemed codes show up in our game. Is there a specific email we have to use?  Cheers and thanks.

Message 4 of 7 (382 Views)

Hello @SmoothsMcCool 

Just use the link I`ve already provided choose your country and follow the instructions. Choose your platform for the code carefully, since once the code is issued it can`t be changed. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 7 (375 Views)

★★ Novice

I followed the steps on the link you provided but I am unable to connect my EA account, after login it get and error msg: 

Something Went Wrong!

Please close the application and try signing in again.

Message 6 of 7 (344 Views)

Hello @aiserKaiser 

Well if your code has not been already redeemed, I would advise you to get in touch with EA Advisors directly on this, Follow this link to do it  https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Archi.png
Message 7 of 7 (334 Views)