Galaxy War should have bug or miscalculation

by alaincwl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Galaxy War should have bug or miscalculation

★ Apprentice

As captioned and my picture, I'm just around world 200 in PVP. I've observed this in few months and find out that the ultimate team I faced is base on ALL my stock owned characters' total power rather than single team, if that happened, most of us will go to a dead-end just like the photo (all zeta and top gear), nobody (out of world 50) can hurt this team because of ultimate speed and unlimited recover in life and shield.

" Galaxy War is just strongest vs strongest, you cannot hurt this team even though you got over 200 normal characters of 7 stars and level 85, those 200 normal characters are junk only."

Message 1 of 2 (591 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Galaxy War should have bug or miscalculation

★★★★★ Novice
This is exactly what I'm seeing. Developers are complete morons if they are truly this clueless!! Their heads are so far up their @as with the cheat squads they use, they can't see reality through their own colons.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (977 Views)

All Replies

Re: Galaxy War should have bug or miscalculation

★★★★★ Novice
This is exactly what I'm seeing. Developers are complete morons if they are truly this clueless!! Their heads are so far up their @as with the cheat squads they use, they can't see reality through their own colons.
Message 2 of 2 (978 Views)