Galactic War difficulty

by Smittythegreat86

Original Post

Re: Galactic War difficulty

★★★ Novice

I have been playing since the release and GW is not fun any more it is not a;ways possible to win it as the toons keep repeating the same teams and the only way to beat them is to use similar team while losing someone, then you get the same team again and now you do not have the full team to fight. Even using smaller team first is pointless against teams that keep putting protection back from other characters. No need for healers as characters self heal now and it is becoming a joke to devote so much time to this poor game. It really is getting a chore to do and enjoy anymore. Spending hours on gw only to find it is not getting anywhere.

joker design team. No character should be used more than once in GW using same enemy teams is stupid and crazy. Makes the rest of the teams synergies pointless. As it is always luke, r2 nihilus, commander luke or general kenobi near the end, but not 1 time, 2 or 3 times same teams with high speed.

what a joke this game is becoming

Message 21 of 55 (1,343 Views)

★★★ Novice
My only advice to get the galactic war to become somewhat obtainable. There are typically a few teams that are extremely difficult if not impossible. Those teams are usually Biggs and wedge, and a baze Chiruit team or all 4 apart of the team. Thus making a lot of your treams you have 15+ characters just wiped out and it barely even dented them. You have these powerful teams that you can obtain but if that's the case it's almost a poison andidote metaphor. The poison is these super strong abnormal teams you face and it's impossible to destroy them. My advice is to create more characters obtainable that counter these impossible teams. The andidote teams more or less. You can't make characters here that are immune from any other character on this game. Each character needs to have a weakness that another character can use against it. Having created these characters that are impossible to eliminate will cause a lot of complaints from this community.

Please add more character shard farming options that can help eliminate these impossible characters you have created.

Thank you,
Message 22 of 55 (1,329 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA seems not willing to listen to us, they can only see $$$. Similar ultimate team to be faced in this few months and go on, I've set my goal down to node 11 and then finish because time/money/energy invested but no Good Ending! If I can defeat that fxxking team, I'm sure I can be within world 50, but I'm just around 150.

Message 23 of 55 (1,323 Views)

★★ Novice

It's not an issue of GW being competitive, I'm all for that. But just 6 battles in I draw an unbeatable squad everyday. My toons are in the 70s and 60s for level and I draw a squad with all L85 toons with abilities maxed and high end Mods. It's not a matter of being competitive, it's completely unfair. And I need those GW token to develop certain toons. Please take this feedback seriously.

Message 24 of 55 (1,312 Views)

★★ Novice

Can you really justify that response especially currently I would love to see anyone beat the recent GW battles I have had. I have a rebel team with chirut baze wedge Biggs and lando a pretty powerful team that are at mostly tier 10 with 2 tier 11. great team right nope not when the scalability some how matches me with a rebel team with Han Solo from rancor tier 11 commander skywalker tier 12!!!! R2 tier 12 also!!!! And the wedge and Biggs tier 11 in what world considering that that is my best team would I be able to defeat them. This is flipping ridiculous and continues to get worse. I have been upset for many months but have continued to play and spend money at times. But the amount of bull * that has been added and done recently is a grap at forcing players to spend money and not a subtle one. They way this is beginning to turn is unconscionable and I urge anyone playing this game to spend not a cent on this. It is almost a bait and switch and is a terrible way for EA to treat their loyal customers. 

Message 25 of 55 (1,298 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And once again this morning.....this is getting frigging OLD!!! Three days in a row I am getting my * handed to me by a team that should be fairly easy to beat! I am to the point of quitting all together! The game is no longer any fun, just pure rage and frustration. When I am to the point of throwing my tablet through the wall, it is time to just stop playing! Ridiculous that EA does not respond to customers in a way to resolve obvious issues. So at this point, I will not play another single EA game! 

Message 26 of 55 (1,283 Views)

★★ Novice

This is getting rediculous! The sixth battle in GW has become unbeatable most days of the week. Today I drew a full blown Sith squad at max level with most abilities at max level. How is that fair for a player at level 83 with most of my toons in the 60s and 70s and only one or two attributes across all my toon that are maxed. It's SO UNFAIR!!!

Message 27 of 55 (1,234 Views)

★★ Novice

This is the squad I drew in GW on battle number six! Not 10, or 11 or 12...6! This is absolutely ridiculous ea *, seriously, do you freaking job and look into your friggin code. It's SO UNFAIR, you designed it so that players need GW tokens and credits which I can't get because I can't get past battle number six!!! This squad was maxed in abilities and mods and killed all my toons without me killing even one of them. How is that competitive? I mean look at this forum, how many people are bitching about GW since you last update and you either respond with * answers or no response at all.

Message 28 of 55 (1,213 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Not anymore. I used to beat it most times, down to my last squad. Now we have unbeatable God squads at 9, 11 and 12. Don't know about you, but I've spent a lot of money for my 4 teams of level 85, gear 10+ fully nodded players. They can't touch these developer dream team teams. The person responsible for managing galactic war is a complete moron who would have the * kicked out of him if the players knew who he/she was. Seriously, you have to be a complete idiot not to understand the issue. If you paid to build your team, more power to you. I'm around 50 in arena and they one shot my top squads. Complete lunacy. If you know who leads the galactic war team, please knock him/her in the middle of the forehead each day until they wake up.
Message 29 of 55 (1,202 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
And it's not even close to what they've done now. Think max team then multiply by 10 levels, make all legendary. Why try? Whoever is responsible for this needs to be fired... immediately. If that person can't see any issues with these decisions, they have no business in the field.
Message 30 of 55 (1,202 Views)