GW Star Wars difficulty mostly because really has never been addressed correctly

by draedex

Original Post

GW Star Wars difficulty mostly because really has never been addressed correctly

★★ Novice

Seriously the try harder and different teams is at this point moot. I am usually 50-60's in arena so this goes a long way to explain the efficacy of my teams. However when I get to the last 2 and am facing teams with multiple zetas and uber characters and now tier 12 against a mostly tier 10 team this is blatantly unfair. This is just a horrible grab at more money from The developers and is starting to make this a game I am starting despise. It is said that this is the way EA treats their longtime and loyal customers. Just unconscionable 

Message 1 of 4 (720 Views)

Re: GW Star Wars difficulty mostly because really has never been addressed corre

★★★ Apprentice

GW is designed to be challenging, and the devs have said you aren't supposed to complete it every single time. Develop your teams, improve your mods, or if you want the easiest way out, farm a Resistance team. 

Message 2 of 4 (397 Views)

Re: GW Star Wars difficulty mostly because really has never been addressed corre

★★ Novice
There is only one problem with your response it’s exceedingly difficult to develop teams beyond what I have with our special characters ie commdr like General kenobi Han Solo and thrawn I am a casual player I have neither the time or inclination to devote that much into this game. We are talking gold tiered teams and these teams showing up halfway through GW. Having a resistance team would do absolutely nothing in these circumstances. Making the GW’s that difficult is just a play by EA to get players to pay to advance. I have spent some money on this game but no effect or reward from EA just increasingly difficult dailies and pointless side quests. It again is unconscionable. This is what eventually leads to a games downfall. If not less players more than likely lawsuits concerning bait and switch tactics
Message 3 of 4 (385 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The difficulty is beyond a fighting chance. When you face a chaze, han solo, cls, and r2. Maxed out with zetas. Not even half way finished. My best squads can't even do any real damage.
Message 4 of 4 (356 Views)