G10.49/50

by Pokeymck_19

Original Post

Accepted Solution

G10.49/50

★★★ Newbie
I've regenerated to 10.50 but it appears as G10.49 on my banner but on the top right of the screen it says 10.50. I can't level up anymore as i've reached the limit yet there is no Regeneration available. Is this a bug?
See screenshots for evidence.
Message 1 of 4 (388 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: G10.49/50

Community Manager

@Pokeymck_19 Yep you're at the cap right now, for some reason it displays inconsistently (which does appear to be a minor bug) but you can't go further for now. 

Respawn haven't settled on whether they'll increase the cap or leave it as it is, but we'll let folks know. 

I'll keep an eye out for any news on this for the Live Fire update, due in February. There's no promises, but I hope to see info on the cap, as I slowly apporach G10 myself. 

https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-7/

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (401 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Pokeymck_19 Yep you're at the cap right now, for some reason it displays inconsistently (which does appear to be a minor bug) but you can't go further for now. 

Respawn haven't settled on whether they'll increase the cap or leave it as it is, but we'll let folks know. 

I'll keep an eye out for any news on this for the Live Fire update, due in February. There's no promises, but I hope to see info on the cap, as I slowly apporach G10 myself. 

https://www.titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-7/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi David, thanks for all the info, they should have G.11 at least for there is a pilot camo unlocked at G11 but heres hoping as you said that there is info in the Live Fire update. :D Cheers once again! 

Message 3 of 4 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Yep, hopefully at least the Stoic Dark camo will be available for those who hit the cap. 

Cheers!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (370 Views)