FICTION | The one who we love to hate. Who?

by PandaTar

Original Post

Re: FICTION | The one who we love to hate. Who?

★★★ Pro

well, maybe drack could get motivated enough to stomp on his competition? i'd pay to see that presidential election. flog tickets even.

Message 41 of 73 (611 Views)

★★★★ Pro

As long as we don't have to watch another Krogan fist fight, I'm ok with any outcome, even if Morda announces she was actually a he back in the Milky Way, then called Urdnot Klukutchuu, or something.

Message 42 of 73 (603 Views)

★ Pro

@PandaTar wrote:

As long as we don't have to watch another Krogan fist fight, I'm ok with any outcome, even if Morda announces she was actually a he back in the Milky Way, then called Urdnot Klukutchuu, or something.

Even if Morda was once Mr. Nakmor Klukluxklan, I still want to see her exiled from New Tuchanka, or at least head-butted down to the level of her competence

Message 43 of 73 (595 Views)

★ Guide

Morda is not the krogan we deserve but the krogan we need

Message 44 of 73 (589 Views)

★ Pro

This Colony deserves a better class of Krogan

Message 45 of 73 (583 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Also, our organization only has room for one semi-competent irritating *, so we're going to have TRYOUTS!

Message 46 of 73 (581 Views)

★★★★ Pro

What kind of try outs? *looks sideways and shivers with memory of fist fights*

Message 47 of 73 (570 Views)

★ Pro

We smuggled an entire couch to Andromeda, there has got to a broken pool cue around here somewhere.

Seriously, it's too bad we don't have Renegade missions or dream sequences any more. We could take 1/2 a dozen of our most annoying characters and toss 'em in the proving arena on New Tuchanka with some scrap to use as improvised weapons. Last one standing we put up with. Maybe we could even play as one of them, or make it a multiplayer mode like APEX. Anyway, if we filmed it and sold copies we could probably fund Okeer's research for a few years.

Message 48 of 73 (564 Views)

★ Pro

The Moshe, for all the reasons people gave for hating on Drack and Kesh. Plus, I feel like she might hold a grudge.Frown

Message 49 of 73 (537 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I was wondering earlier today how the game could have a different development in context, if we actually could arrive too late to save the Moshae, we would get there, find her Exalted, have to fight her, or even have her as a new sort of nemesis running around. We would have to find the vault by brute force. The possible exchange would be 'Have the Moshae alive and aiding you' OR 'have her as na enemy, loot (reward) the vault and other story changes along with it'. I would pick ... looting the vault! :eahigh_file:

Message 50 of 73 (535 Views)