by spitfiresiemion

Original Post

Elite class?

★★ Apprentice

how can i access elite class?

Message 1 of 3 (347 Views)

Re: Elite class?

@xSkyro1

The different Elite Classes are to pick up Ingame on the maps, if you wanna play them.

For this items what's still locked on your pic., you can unlock them through the other Classes Ingame for Level Up.(Scout, Tanker ect.)
Then it automaticly unlocks it for the Elite Class too!

Greets,
Travis

( Please Leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 3 (333 Views)

Re: Elite class?

Hero (Retired)

Travis is pretty much correct... the only thing I have to point out is that these weapons are used by particular Elite class no matter if they're unlocked in main game or not. For example, Tank Hunter will always have his Tankgewehr, sawed-off shotgun, periscope, 2 AT grenades and 7 frag grenades, even if the player who picked the class up didn't unlock something from that list (so usually the sawed-off) yet.

When a Hero kit spawns near you, you will get an information about it on the screen. Hero kits always are placed on the flags and they depend on map and gametype. Generally, the Hero kits spawn after these amounts of time:

1) For first spawn on Conquest - 1 minute after round starts

2) For first spawn on Domination - 3 minutes and 2 seconds after round starts

3) After death of Hero kit user - 3 minutes

Also, a couple of other things to remember:

1) Hero classes have more health, but it only starts regenerating after 2 minutes, so make sure to be near a medic

2) Sentry and Tank Hunter don't have gas masks. They take the same amount of damage as other classes from debris, fire and gas.

3) Flame Trooper is immune to fire and gas

4) All Hero classes have club as their melee weapon (it does 45 damage)

5) You still can get instantly killed by a bayonet charge or melee attack in the back.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 3 of 3 (319 Views)