Does Battlefield 1 premium Pass will expire?

by Replicator11798

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Does Battlefield 1 premium Pass will expire?

★★★ Newbie

I am think about buying Battlefield 1 premium Pass, I wonder does Battlefield 1 premium Pass will expire?

Message 1 of 5 (6,415 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Does Battlefield 1 premium Pass will expire?

★★ Guide
Hello @Replicator11798

No the premium pass will NOT expire. If you purchase it will last through the entire game!

Thanks, Zoie

If this answer your question please accept as a solution or drop an XP

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (9,841 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
Hello @Replicator11798

No the premium pass will NOT expire. If you purchase it will last through the entire game!

Thanks, Zoie

If this answer your question please accept as a solution or drop an XP
Message 2 of 5 (9,842 Views)

★ Pro

always worth getting.. even if it saves a couple of pennys on buying individual maps and early access.. no use by date,

Message 3 of 5 (6,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes unfortunately it does expire I just turned on my Battlefield 1 and purchase the deluxe edition with premium pass when it first came out now it won't let me play anything unless I repurchase premium pass again for another $45
Message 4 of 5 (6,147 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@goopycomet wrote:
Yes unfortunately it does expire I just turned on my Battlefield 1 and purchase the deluxe edition with premium pass when it first came out now it won't let me play anything unless I repurchase premium pass again for another $45 

@goopycomet Seems like you had an issue with Premium Pass on your Account since Premium Pass won't expire after purchase. You don't need to repurchase it. You just spent another $45 instead of contacting support to solve your issue.

Message 5 of 5 (6,142 Views)