Re: Difficulty in star wars galactic battles

by MasakariWolf

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Nils, GW is getting harder and harder. My goals have dropped from trying to finish it to now just getting to node 9. Today node 6 is this pic, an opponent w all 5-dot, level 15 mods w super speed and strength. My jawas, ugnaught, EK were wiped out. Every B squad I throw at them is now wiped down to where I have one or two wounded toons left before I even get my first turn, so I retreat. My A squad loses its leader and it beaten up pretty good before I get one turn in, so I retreat. What's the point? GW is now something I put off doing and don't get joy from. How is this any sort of entertainment? I'm extra frustrated because I've paid plenty to you guys and shouldn't have this portion of the game become like this.
Message 21 of 27 (816 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is this suggestion a joke of some kind?

You will lose 2 toons for nothing using this strategy.

Message 22 of 27 (783 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am finding galactic war to be insanely difficult, it has become a chore I dread it. It is no longer any fun, I would rather go to the dentist and get a root canal.
Message 23 of 27 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Case in point my stage 6
Message 24 of 27 (740 Views)

★ Novice

I quit. I've been playing since the game came out, and used to look forward to it every day. Now I dread it. When CLS came out, almost overnight, GW went from being extremely challenging to near impossible. I usually have to face a maxed out CLS-led squad on node 6, burn up my best squads, and have nothing left for the next CLS-led squad on node 9. I'm done. You won't get any more of my money.

Message 25 of 27 (567 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Average 6 to 7 a really lucky day is 8 to 9. You are kind of pissing some of us off. Thoes that are still living ang building up their group little lone the roster can't afford to time and credits to 4 to 6 different groups maintained to their lvl or the lvl that they are fighting all 12 DIFFERENT groups. We are only able to really maintain a group and a half . Then you through different events all requiring different toons that at 73+ and me at 75 can not maintain credit wise but my damn lvl keeps going up and I keep hitting 85's maxed to hell in gear, mods, and stars. Making my toons that I really only have one group now die in that 6th or 7th match cause I am hitting 85's that I can't even put a scrach on. And the GW is the primary means of daylie credits and shards so I been getting half every day for the last month. So huge thanks EA
Message 26 of 27 (550 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep. A year, one year after this thread was started, and GW IS STILL JACKED UP! When are you guys going to fix this? I am pretty much done with this game. 

Message 27 of 27 (517 Views)