Re: Deluxe Edition as Disc

by XGCSith

Original Post

Deluxe Edition as Disc

★★ Novice

Hey everyone,

so I got a question that has been bothering me even before NFS 2015 came out.

I really don't get why I can't preorder/buy the Deluxe Edition in Non-Digital Form.

I am living in Germany and here the only way to get the Deluxe Edition is as a download.

Why can't we have it as a Disc version too? If I'm correct this version exists in other countries.

I really hate to wait for the "Deluxe Upgrade" that usually comes out half a year after the initial release.

Some games even offer them when they are still in preoder phase (e.g. CODWW2 )

If someone has answers I'd be happy to hear them and btw. sorry for my terrible english.

Cheers.

Message 1 of 5 (732 Views)

★★ Novice

@CrazyLocke1 - You're not the only one wondering.

I'm in Australia and same here - Deluxe is only available via digital download. Not sure why.

Since NFS is released by EA, it's funny they do provide disc options for other releases (BattleField, BattleFront) but not NFS.

Any input will be appreciated - and where can we actually buy them.

Message 2 of 5 (656 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
Doesn't Amazon sell disc versions or did you guys try that? I thought I saw a special steel book case for Germany.
Message 3 of 5 (654 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, but thats the standart edition and thats not the point. I want the DELUXE edition on DISC

Message 4 of 5 (612 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I thought it was the deluxe, my bad. Theres probably some sort of stipulation with your guys countries. Not sure.
Message 5 of 5 (598 Views)