Death by embarassement

by 0rsokio

Original Post

Death by embarassement

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello,

It's been a week since I've been trying to kill my simsette of embarrassment, I tried: 

• be seen taking a shower / going to the toilet

• see someone in the shower or in the toilet

• hat of shame

• missed dredge (encounter embarrassing)

• wish to have skills missed (makes mortified directly)

• to pee on

• improperly played music

• Mediocre painter (perfectionist trait increases embarrassment)

• missed telephone hoax

• Fraudulent spam missed (malicious skill)

• Someone does not care  In spite of all that it is mortified but impossible to make it die even by doing something else to make it even more embarrassed, please help me, because I need to validate this death for my challenge Legacy. I wonder if it's because she's a teenager, so I tried with an adult but I can not do it either.

ss+(2017-10-06+at+12.35.19).jpg

Sorry for my bad english, i'm french

Message 1 of 7 (564 Views)

Re: Death by embarassement

Do you have any mods or CC (custom content)? Try taking that out.
See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (544 Views)

★★★ Novice

no i play without cc

Message 3 of 7 (541 Views)

Could you try it for a little longer, it's a pretty hard death to achieve.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 7 (529 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @0rsokio,

I don't think teens can die from embarrassment, so it's good you are trying with an adult now.

I see you have done plenty of things to mortify your Sim. Have you tried to make her propose and get a 'no' as an answer? That's also embarrassing for Sims.  Another idea is to make her walk into a room where other Sims are woohooing, similar to seeing someone in the shower/toilet.

I have another suggestion you could try, but I have never tried it myself and I'm not sure it will work:

If you have a cowplant, you could make it spit your mortified Sim. When a cowplant spits out your Sim, you get an essence of the mood in which your Sim was. A Sim can then drink that essence and get that mood instantly.
Keep in mind, however, than it's risky: cowplant could actually EAT your Sim. Also, when the cowplant spits your Sim, it will remove her mood.

As @Phantomlover1717 was saying, it's not an easy death, don't give up! Standard smile

Good luck,

-Mai

Message 5 of 7 (523 Views)

★★★ Novice
I manage to make it mortified without problem. I'm just looking for solutions to make her the ultimate humiliation because I can redo everything that could kill her, she resists and I have the same problem with my young adult help me please
Message 6 of 7 (508 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @0rsokio,

I know you are not having issues to get her mortified, what I was suggesting were ideas to add even more humiliation to that mortification. You never know which will be the point in which it gets too much and they die Wink

There's not a trick that will get you kill your Sim by embarrassment for sure, just keep trying.

Also, I read an advice from a Simmer about this once: give your Sim a couple seconds of rest between action and action, so they have 'time' to die. Not sure if it really helps, but you could as well give it a try.

Have fun!

-Mai

Message 7 of 7 (487 Views)