Re: Controller Support Titan Fall 2

by GiltSummer5196

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Controller Support Titan Fall 2

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know if the PC version of Titan Fall 2 has FULL controller support? Or is it just keyboard/mouse? Would like to know this information BEFORE purchasing this game for PC.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 11 (10,209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello @GiltSummer5196

I just tested my SpeedLink controller in Titanfall 2 and it worked fine. So, my answer is yes, the game supports controllers.  

Spoiler
controller

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (10,452 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @GiltSummer5196

I just tested my SpeedLink controller in Titanfall 2 and it worked fine. So, my answer is yes, the game supports controllers.  

Spoiler
controller
Message 2 of 11 (10,453 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Yes, Titanfall 2 has a full controller support on PC.

Message 3 of 11 (10,167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for responding!  

Message 4 of 11 (10,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ooouuu Nice controller. Thank you for responding quickly. 

Message 5 of 11 (10,154 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Don’t see any ps5 support

Message 6 of 11 (5,432 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

By "Controller support" the above users probably mean that the game has in-built layouts and controls, which it does, with a caveat.

Sony isn't big on their controllers being used on other platforms, including DS4 (PS4 controller) and the DualSense. For DS4; it is as simple as downloading an app called DS4Windows, which emulates it as an Xbox controller. I have been using this app for over 8 months without any issues and it allows me to do some pretty sick stuff like custom sensitivity, lightbar colour and Bluetooth mode. I am not sure about the DualSense support, but I'm sure something is being worked on

Message 7 of 11 (5,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GiltSummer5196 How do I do it? I can’t figure out how to connect the controller to titanfall.it works when I’m not in the game tho…☹️
Message 8 of 11 (4,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Better buy games on steam coz there's big icon thing or something like that you can control it with your controller dualsense ds4 and any controller

Message 9 of 11 (3,330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

* you, * the devs of that why is this so complicated this isnt even sonys fault its really on them for doing it this way

Message 10 of 11 (1,754 Views)