Change Battlefield for PS4 to PC

by Sevraxx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Change Battlefield for PS4 to PC

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

2 days ago I bought Battlefield 1 for PS4 and I find it very hard to play, is it possible to change it to the PC version instead?

Message 1 of 4 (458 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Change Battlefield for PS4 to PC

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Sevraxx 

If you have bought a digital version of the game from PlayStation Store, here you will find all the information on refund and cancellation. It is impossible just to change your PlayStation 4 version of the game to PC version.

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (472 Views)

All Replies

Hello @Sevraxx 

If you have bought a digital version of the game from PlayStation Store, here you will find all the information on refund and cancellation. It is impossible just to change your PlayStation 4 version of the game to PC version.

Archi.png
Message 2 of 4 (473 Views)

★ Novice

Hello everyone

I also am having trouble with the Xbox version of Battlefield 1. @EA_Archi said that it was impossible to do so on PS4 but is it possible on Xbox One? Or do I have to request a refund? I would really like to play this great game with my trusty mouse and keyboard.

Thank you in advance.

Message 3 of 4 (422 Views)

Hello @La_Cartouche131 

I am sorry, but the same goes for Xbox One version, we can`t change your version of the game to PC. I play the game on both console and PC, and although the controller was a bit of weird way to play, since most of my time I played on PC, I found it very comfortable in the end, and now even want to use controller with the PC version. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 4 (413 Views)