Re: Cannot find multiplayer game Titanfall 2

by HoshiAaron

Original Post

Cannot find multiplayer game Titanfall 2

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I played Titanfall 1 for years, Got into matches instantly. I have recently purchased TF 2. Having tried for hours on all modes etc, stil have not found 1 match in multiplayer. 

Am I missing something here, or is their some stupid algorithm running that;s making it impossible to find a game as a new player?

Thanks

Message 1 of 18 (24,977 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @microwave571 

This is odd, and should not happen. What platform are you playing Titanfall 2? Can you try the troubleshooting steps, mentioned in this article here on the most common connection issues? Keep me posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 18 (24,936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Thanks for hasty reply. Well I doubt it is any generic connectivity stuff, as I frequently play 6 other mmo's/FPS multiplayer online.  Anyway after 3 hours i gave up, tried again this morning and 1 hour wait then got a match, then got another one straight after. weird, I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks

Message 3 of 18 (24,929 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @microwave571 and thank you for reporting back. In addition to those other advice, can you also try to open corresponding ports to improve connection for Titanfall 2?

And let us know how if goes.

Cheers,
Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 18 (24,921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am using xbox one.... got the same problem.... can't find multiplayer game...

Message 5 of 18 (24,904 Views)

★ Novice

I also cant find a game, its seriously making me lose hope on the game cause it renders MP completely useless

Message 6 of 18 (23,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I think titan fall losing players my all other games find matches in just a snap. Titan fall at times get games quickly but often I wait for almost 30 mins
Message 7 of 18 (23,231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey! That was happening to me too!

I found out that if I changed my game region (by selecting a different data center from my default one), then I was able to finally find multiplayer games.

Try that! Sounds like my default region had too few players for me to sucessfully find a MP.

Message 8 of 18 (23,140 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is a problem with not just Xbox I have PS4 and PC I can't find matches on any of these platform until i change the data center to some south American data center with very high ping
Message 9 of 18 (23,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I absolutely love this game but I frequently just have to give up finding a game and play something else because it just searches for a game forever. Have no problems with other games I play. Battlefield 1, Battlefront, Destiny. All fine. Absolute joke
Message 10 of 18 (22,976 Views)