Re: Can't download The Sims Mobile on Motorola Moto Maxx

by EA_Mai

Original Post

EA app Team

No worries, @high5thai, and sorry for the inconvenience. Also, thanks for confirming you are using a Brazilian account. Frown

Do you have any other Google accounts in your device you could use to try to download the game? That would help us determine if this is something related to your account or the device itself.

The game doesn't appear in Google Play when you search for it from your device, right?

Thanks,

Mai

Message 11 of 17 (1,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm in the U.S.A United States of America
Message 12 of 17 (1,286 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @marie9053,

The game has not been released yet. Right now, it's only available in selected territories, that's why you can't download it from USA.

I would suggest subscribing to this thread >> http://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Coming-soon/td-p/6052293, as we will post any updates about the release in there.

Welcome to Answers HQ! Large smile

-Mai

Message 13 of 17 (1,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's on my appstore it just says that my device is not compatible
Message 14 of 17 (1,262 Views)

EA app Team

That's weird @marie9053. Do you have a Brazilian or Spanish account in your iPhone? (As you talk about App Store I'm guessing you have an iPhone)

Message 15 of 17 (1,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I have the same problem but my cell phone is Moto G3, Android 6.0, 16GB, 2GB RAM. I tried to download Sims Mobile with two different Brazilian accounts and the game doesn't appear in Google Play. Raised eyebrow

Message 16 of 17 (1,212 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @lisseniss,

Sorry for the late reply.

Unfortunately, if you don't get the option to download the game through Google Play, it means your mobile phone is not compatible with The Sims Mobile.

I wish I had better news for you Frown If you own another device you could use to play, I would try to download it from there.

Good luck,

-Mai

Message 17 of 17 (1,176 Views)