Re: Can't Marry

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Marry

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Recently i've been playing The Sims Mobile and i've been encountering problems in completing the marriage quest. It says i gotta have 3 friends, but even though i DO have 3 friends, the game doesn't count them. What should i do in this case? Is there a relationship level i should reach or something? Please explain me step-by-step, because a lot of people tried to explain me but i couldn't get it.

Message 1 of 2 (4,193 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hello @TroloSims,

The Sim that is doing the quest is the one who needs to have 3 friends. The relationship between them should be 'friends' or higher, but keep in mind if your Sim has a romantic relationship with them it doesn't count as friends.

How many friends does the game say you have in the quest information? If you could share a screenshot of your relationship panel, we might be able to help better Standard smile

Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Edited by EA_Mai - closing this thread as this information is now outdated. If you have questions, please, open a new thread.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (7,123 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hello @TroloSims,

The Sim that is doing the quest is the one who needs to have 3 friends. The relationship between them should be 'friends' or higher, but keep in mind if your Sim has a romantic relationship with them it doesn't count as friends.

How many friends does the game say you have in the quest information? If you could share a screenshot of your relationship panel, we might be able to help better Standard smile

Welcome to Answers HQ!

-Mai

Edited by EA_Mai - closing this thread as this information is now outdated. If you have questions, please, open a new thread.

Message 2 of 2 (7,124 Views)