Re: Can I replace Battlefield 1 for the Revolution pack?

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can I replace Battlefield 1 for the Revolution pack?

★★★ Newbie

I had bought the Battlefield 1 xbox one bundle and, frankly, I was upset that the bundle did not come with the premium pass but now recently the "revolution" pack came out and it comes with the premium pass so this made me wonder if I could somehow get the pass by digitally replacing the bf1 I already have. Since I already bought the game, I wouldn't want to pay more for the same thing.

Message 1 of 4 (1,162 Views)

Accepted Solution

@sidthekid4242

I think it'll not let you buy the Game in the Store again, cause it'll say "You own BF1 already".

But if you would buy the BF1 Revolution pack now, wouldn't it be the same money as the Premium Pass only?! Cause in that case it wouldn't make a difference if you own thr main Game already.

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,419 Views)

All Replies

@sidthekid4242

I think it'll not let you buy the Game in the Store again, cause it'll say "You own BF1 already".

But if you would buy the BF1 Revolution pack now, wouldn't it be the same money as the Premium Pass only?! Cause in that case it wouldn't make a difference if you own thr main Game already.

Message 2 of 4 (1,420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @sidthekid4242

As @Its_Travis_199 say when you buy a game you can't exchange with an other similar product, the only way is to buy the other product. If you have the game but nothing more Premium pass is your solution.

Message 3 of 4 (1,138 Views)

Exactly m8, if he can't exchange the previous BF1 version at all. So he should just buy the simple Premium Pass.
Would be the same at the end. Wink

Message 4 of 4 (1,134 Views)