Original Post

Re: CHEATERS

★★★★★ Apprentice

yes

Message 11 of 17 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I reported a CHEATER after watching them in spectator mode. I even recorded them on Shadowplay and sent a Youtube link along with the report. That player has been playing for over a week,  everyday since the report. Nothing has been done despite the clear evidence.

Message 12 of 17 (404 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Reported cheater once,then met the same one few days later....cheating again,nothing and nobody is doing anything I think,reported him again and what will happen....nothing

Message 13 of 17 (383 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And if I name one than it is erased by admin........no fun game any more

Message 14 of 17 (380 Views)

★★ Apprentice
This also bothers me. Whenever I suspect someone of cheating I try to follow them for a while and record some footage. Then make a report saying I have some backup video. Nobody ever replies and I just find the same persons cheating again. It would be very helpful if we could send video links in directly so there is no need for naming and shaming on the forums.
Message 15 of 17 (372 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @HuggernautNL,

you can also send in a report via the helpEA website, since this is not public, you can include a video link as well as call out the name.

Please be aware that we can’t give you any information about the investigation or what actions are taken on another player’s account due to consumer law.

But we're very happy to deal with those reports if you send them in - it helps everyone who likes a clean game.

Message 16 of 17 (356 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Joker.
Thanks for the info. I just sent an email with some youtube links of the cheater's ingame behaviour. Hopefully this will help.
Message 17 of 17 (352 Views)