Stuck party guests

by mindpilgrim

Original Post

Stuck party guests

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

My party guest are all piled up at the end of the street. 

As previously reported during your parties the Socialize button doesn't work and uncontrolled households disappear. So I went out to Market Square after a Sim and when I returned my guests were like this.

Message 1 of 16 (2,995 Views)

Re: Bug - Party guests

EA app Team

Hi @mindpilgrim,

If you wait a few seconds, do they go back to the party? Or do they stay there doing nothing?

Thanks,

-Mai

Message 2 of 16 (2,964 Views)

Re: Bug - Party guests

★★★★★ Apprentice

Stay there. They will move only if I interact with them.

Message 3 of 16 (2,959 Views)

Stuck Party Guests

★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note 8
OS Version 7.1.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003087214654
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My party guests are stucked together when I change from my sims who is working at other area (Downtown/Market Place) to my sims who's at home.
What do you expect to see? My party guests not stucked together in a moment or another.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback When you relog, or change to other area and come back home, it's working just fine, they're not stucked together anymore. However this bug may happen every once in a while.

My party guests are stucked together when I change from my sims who is working at other area (Downtown/Market Place) to my sims who's at home.

Message 4 of 16 (2,233 Views)

Re: Stuck Party Guests

Champion (Retired)

@kvinata

When you reenter your lot during a party, the guests will respawn at you lot. They always do this at the end of the road, in "spawning points". This is why if you have many guests, they'll spawn on top of each other. They should move away from there to the party after a second or so though. 

Are they stuck over there?

Message 5 of 16 (2,220 Views)

★ Guide
They are stuck. They are not moving at all which is why I could have a precise screenshots of each without having to enter shop mode to pause. Otherwise those sims would be randomly here and there.
Message 6 of 16 (2,217 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kvinata

And if you click on them to interact? do they move?

Message 7 of 16 (2,191 Views)

★ Guide
If I do, they'd move their position a bit and remains stuck on that spot @CMeki
Message 8 of 16 (2,189 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kvinata

I'll test this next time I've a party! Standard smile

Message 9 of 16 (2,159 Views)

[ Edited ]