Bought Andromeda points, not showing up.

by IICrazyTrainII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bought Andromeda points, not showing up.

★★ Novice
Bought Andromeda points, and typically they immediately appear in game to use, however this time they have not shown up and I've rebooted my XBOX one several times. I have however been charged on my bank account. I purchased the 3250 bundle with ea access discount.
Message 1 of 37 (9,909 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bought Andromeda points, not showing up.

Community Manager

@USMC_Kato @IICrazyTrainII Thanks for the posts. I know there were some issues last night, are your points still missing today?

Hopefully everything will have shown up as normal, but if not please reach out to support. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 37 (10,097 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
Same for me. Did all the trouble shooting steps as well. No points showing up
Message 2 of 37 (9,841 Views)

Community Manager

@USMC_Kato @IICrazyTrainII Thanks for the posts. I know there were some issues last night, are your points still missing today?

Hopefully everything will have shown up as normal, but if not please reach out to support. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 37 (10,098 Views)

★ Novice

Did another round of this pop up again? I had the same problem 4/13/17.  Xbox and my credit card note the transaction but No Andromeda Points.

Message 4 of 37 (9,776 Views)

★★ Novice
I also just had this happen to me on 15/05/17, bought the $13.49 pack on PSN for 1050 points and haven't received them.
Message 5 of 37 (9,622 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@NobleMike12 Hi, thanks for the post.

It's been a few hours, can you check if the points were delivered the next time you play? If not, can you check your order history to see if the order was completed? If it was and everything is working as normal, can you try restarting the game, then check again? 

If after all this you still have no luck, please reach out to support. 

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

Id be interested in whether you've bought Andromeda points before, and what region you're in. just in case we see a wave of these reports.

Thanks again, hopefully this helps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 37 (9,600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_David I have bought points before and it worked just fine, as for the region I have it set to Canada in my profile settings.

Message 7 of 37 (9,590 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the extra details.

If the points still haven't showed up, please check with support as they can look into this. Be sure to keep an image of your proof of purchase to hand, it should help the process to go smoothly. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 37 (9,581 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just had this problem today myself.  I tried switching from multiplayer to single player and back, I tried exiting and restarting the game, and even going to the buy Andromeda Points menu and exiting again.  The points still haven't appeared yet.

Message 9 of 37 (9,560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Update: As soon as I purchased 500 more points the first 1050 showed up but the 500 didn't show.

EDIT:  I thought there might be a time factor to this, but I still haven't received the 500 since I originally created this post.

Message 10 of 37 (9,556 Views)