Re: Black Screen

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Black Screen

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Launching into a black screen sometimes when I log into a game of conquest, or Team Deathmatch etc.) A  completely black screen that will cover your entire screen leaving you to only see the little icons of the spawns, or your teammates. This has been a problem for since the game launched perhaps? I know of ideas on how to fix it, but they're most likely inconsistent. Will there be a fix to this video error in the future? Thanks.  

Message 1 of 7 (513 Views)

Hey.

We have to wait for upcoming game patches.

But there is easy way to fix black screen problem.

You have to go to settings. Video settings. And change weapon dof and colorblind. Then real screen will show and you can switch back changed settings.

Message 2 of 7 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @Gund4meister } 

Which platform you playing game [ PC, PS4 or XboxOne ]

If you are playing on XboxOne this will maybe help you!!!

Reset your Xbox to factory settings while keeping your game data and it should start working. You'll have to set some stuff up again on the Xbox but it worked for me and others.

And tell me if its work!

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

Message 3 of 7 (491 Views)

★ Guide

Do exactly what @Revan2000s said.

Works ever time!

Message 4 of 7 (477 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Gund4meister 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. If you are on PC, try to perform Clean GPU drivers install. This might fix most such issues. Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 5 of 7 (466 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Video fixes in the settings will usually help this problem, although this has been an on going experience perhaps 1-2/10 times on a random game. It's honestly just an inconvenience, and nothing to be worried about I don't think. We'll have to wait and see for patch notes. Your info is still helpful, Thanks Archi. 

Message 6 of 7 (458 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @Gund4meister for replying. Good to know, you can play the game, although with some minor issues. Can you gather a DxDiag file for us here, so I can forward this post with your information to our experts?   

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 7 of 7 (421 Views)