Battlefront 2 EA Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition PC Physical Copy

by Rogue_Manda_YT

Original Post

Battlefront 2 EA Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition PC Physical Copy

★★★★ Guide

Dear, EA games,

it has been rather frustrating experience trying to buy physical copy of Deluxe Edition for PC. Still to no success.
I am searching for any information that would lead to the successful purchase of physical copy of Deluxe Edition for PC.
I have already spoke to many retail shops, yet i have not been able to find any with the Deluxe Edition for PC.
I have only found shops with Standard Edition,

so I am either wandering, if I would get discount for digital copy of Deluxe Edition if I buy Standard Edition with the retailer,
the discount being the difference between the two prices of the copies,
or if I could be forwarded to the retailer who actually ordered the Deluxe Edition from your distribution network.

I dont care about shipping, region is irrelevant to me, but just in case, my region is Europe, Czech.

Message 1 of 4 (1,160 Views)

Re: Battlefront 2 EA Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition PC Physical Copy

EA Community Manager

Hey @Rogue_Manda_YT,

sorry to see that you're getting frustrated looking for a physical copy of the game. At this date, I cannot give you a definite yes or no as an answer, simply because I don't have the answer yet myself.

As launch approaches, more information will become available, so watch this space.

For some titles in the past, there was an option to upgrade them from Standard to Deluxe after launch, since the content is digital only. But as mentioned, there's no information yet as to whether this will be the case for Battlefront II... yet.

Message 2 of 4 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm guessing it will be the same as the last one and digital only through Origin.  I bought a physical copy from Best Buy last time, but it was only a piece of cardboard inside with a code to redeem on Origin.  There was no actual disc for the game, but just a box that contained the code.

Message 3 of 4 (1,099 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Well, last one was in the physical copy, I do have a physical disk of Battlefront EA 2015.

Message 4 of 4 (1,074 Views)