Re: Battlefront 2 Beta and Bonus content codes from Digital Preorder

by TAW-Widen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 Beta and Bonus content codes from Digital Preorder

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, I recently bought, straight from Origin, the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Elite Trooper Edition. Everything seemed to be working correctly, I got a confirmation e-mail and the game shows up in the Origin Client. But I started seeing people talking about redeeming Beta codes and Other codes from the preorder. The question is will I receive codes from EA for the Bonus contents of the preorder and if I do, when?

Thank you!

P.S

Will the Beta preload when the Beta day closes in?

Message 1 of 4 (830 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hey @TAW-Widen,

if you pre-ordered the game straight via Origin, you won't receive any codes at all - all the content will be applied to your account straight away.

The Beta should pop up in your Game Library, for pre-orders it launches on October 4th - at this point I don't have any information whether there will be a preload for the beta.

As for the full game, all the bonus contents will be granted straight to the account and can be found in your Game Library after release - just click on the game tile and check "Extra Content".

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,161 Views)

All Replies

EA Community Manager

Hey @TAW-Widen,

if you pre-ordered the game straight via Origin, you won't receive any codes at all - all the content will be applied to your account straight away.

The Beta should pop up in your Game Library, for pre-orders it launches on October 4th - at this point I don't have any information whether there will be a preload for the beta.

As for the full game, all the bonus contents will be granted straight to the account and can be found in your Game Library after release - just click on the game tile and check "Extra Content".

Message 2 of 4 (1,162 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks! You are the best Standard smile Looking forward to playing the game!!!

Message 3 of 4 (791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought a battlefront II in a local store for my son and he found out that the package has 2 inserts, one says i have free exclusive outfits and instant access to upgrades and ship, the other says. Yoda’s lightsaber mastery, but when i entered. The code it. Says it is no longer valid or incorrect, i tried many times but to no avail.. my 8-yr old son is broken hearted 😭😭😭

Message 4 of 4 (506 Views)