Battlefront 2 Alpha key?

by Sithoutcast

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 Alpha key?

★★★ Novice

So, another Star Wars Battlefront and another year where I have not received an Alpha key.

From being a huge Star wars fan to being a huge gamer who streams and have Alpha tested many games over my 25 years of PC gaming, the disappointment that I am feeling for a second time From EA is almost untypable. I promised myself that I would not purchase Battlefront 1 because of the lack of the Alpha key and I let myself down by purchasing the game. This time I will uphold my promise I am afraid to say. When I see fellow streamers and friends online that have received a key with no interest in purchasing the game and people on these forums that cannot access the game, the anger flows through me.

So signing up to Alpha and Beta testing on EA has become obsolete and will be removed from my mailing list.

Many thanks,

Sith

Message 1 of 4 (845 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefront 2 Alpha key?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Sithoutcast Answers HQ is a player-to-player support forum. I'm sorry that you didn't receive Star Wars Battlefront II Closed Alpha but the keys already sent only for PC players. 

You are not alone and a lot of players also didn't receive Closed Alpha because it's CLOSED. You should not worry about this since you can play Open Beta when it will be released.

Also I want to notice that Closed Alpha is under NDA and all Streamers and YouTubers that publish content from Alpha will be banned if they don't have permissions.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,032 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Sithoutcast Answers HQ is a player-to-player support forum. I'm sorry that you didn't receive Star Wars Battlefront II Closed Alpha but the keys already sent only for PC players. 

You are not alone and a lot of players also didn't receive Closed Alpha because it's CLOSED. You should not worry about this since you can play Open Beta when it will be released.

Also I want to notice that Closed Alpha is under NDA and all Streamers and YouTubers that publish content from Alpha will be banned if they don't have permissions.

Message 2 of 4 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Novice

Absolutely @IIPrest0nII If I had received the Alpha key, it would not have been broadcast as I fully understand the NDA Rules. However, I would have loved the chance to inform my viewers of how much I thought of the game so far and that they should get their wallets out and start repurchasing the game for the November release and beta trail. 

Anyway, thanks for the swift response,

Sith

Message 3 of 4 (824 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Sithoutcast

Hi,

I appreciate your enthusiasm, and I totally get that as a fan you're disappointed for not getting a key. But please remember that this was a closed Alpha, and only a limited amount of keys are available. So, even though we try, we don't have the ability to please everyone in this situation.

Message 4 of 4 (787 Views)