Battlefront 2 Alpha Code is Expired

by SiegMurr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 Alpha Code is Expired

★★★ Newbie

Hello everyone!

I own SW Battlefront 1 with Premium pass. Four of days ago I received a letter from EA with inviting to alpha test of Battlefront 2. Now I`m trying to activate this code, but it writes error message (on the screen). Any solutions please?

Message 1 of 11 (1,984 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefront 2 Alpha Code is Expired

Hero (Retired)

@SiegMurr @Digitalmessiah 

Closed Alpha ended yesterday.  Now you cannot activate and play it.

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (2,160 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Same here, and I just followed the instructions that are on that error message. Contact Customer Support. The rep placed the alpha in my library manually and I checked to make sure the code was valid and it was indeed verified. The rep told me I have to wait until the EA servers/Origin Servers restart tonight for it to work.

Message 2 of 11 (1,931 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@SiegMurr @Digitalmessiah 

Closed Alpha ended yesterday.  Now you cannot activate and play it.

Message 3 of 11 (2,161 Views)

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Alpha Invalid Download Override Error

★★★★★ Newbie
I know this post is very similar to this post here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/SOLVED-Star-Wars-Battlefront-Invalid-Download-Override-Err... but instead it's downloading the Battlefront 2 Alpha. I have a terrible internet connection and reached 92% and I got the error. I've tried the solution suggested on the the other post however, I got to the step with the DownloadCache but it's empty! I don't want to lose my progress on the download I know it's 7GB but for my 50kb/s download speed it took me a few days to get that far.
Message 4 of 11 (1,888 Views)

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Alpha Invalid Download Override Error

Hero (Retired)

@Murdercool What error message do you get? Also, Closed Alpha for Star Wars Battlefront 2 ended and now no longer available to download and play.

Message 5 of 11 (1,867 Views)

★ Apprentice

That was like two days tho

Message 6 of 11 (1,844 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I've activated it, it's in my library I get the Invalid Download Override Error message. Would it not let you install it anymore if it is over?
Message 7 of 11 (1,826 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Murdercool wrote:
I've activated it, it's in my library I get the Invalid Download Override Error message. Would it not let you install it anymore if it is over?

I think yes since Online Services for Alpha were closed. Nobody can't download and play Alpha now.

Message 8 of 11 (1,802 Views)

★★ Novice

How long did it take to show up in your library since talking to rep? Just had this issue and am waiting for it to load in

Message 9 of 11 (1,580 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @xFallen_oG,

is this about the Battlefront 2 Alpha? Since there's no option to get this into your library once the Alpha is over - which it has been for a while.

Message 10 of 11 (1,556 Views)