Re: Battlefield1

by EA_David

Original Post

Battlefield1

★ Novice

I bought Battlefield 1 and all upcoming game DLCs that would come out later and I go on to play Battlefield 1 and see all these DLCs that I'm suppose to buy again because I have already bought these DLCs in the initial purchase of Battlefield1 I refuse to pay twice for a game I already have,you guys are such rip off artist it's insane and people still buy your games because of all the hype you pay for on U Tube it's a shame that the very people that make EA possible game players like myself and still you continue if you monitor my play time on Origin you will see a downward spiral like waste going down the toilet I'll never buy another game from, EA in this life unless you undo this greed and grab that you call a gaming purchasing place online oh plese don't get me wrong I'll still play BF1 when all the DLCs are at like $9.99 as always much thanks for the *!

Maxwells Silver Hammer

Message 1 of 2 (351 Views)

Re: Battlefield1

Community Manager

@maxzaxe2012 Hi, just so I'm clear, you bought the game and the Season Pass? In this case you should be able to play the DLCs going forward. Were you able to play the "They Shall Not Pass" and "In The Name of the Tsar" content?

What system are you on? Perhaps you just need to grab the Season Pass from the store again?

Thanks, hopefully we can clear this up. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (314 Views)