Battlefield 1 THE SUMMER MISSIONS

by Assassinatorgrz

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1 THE SUMMER MISSIONS

★★ Apprentice

month is over.. i havent my tag..

Someone in chat support asked me to report this problem in forum... where have i to report it?

I have screenshots and records in my Ps4, the evidence i made it on time..

I still havent my tag.
My Ps4 Nickname is PaulRammone

Message 61 of 123 (1,082 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Joker, Please,  please help me.. i played more than 3 operations, i played from the start to the end almost 6 or 7 opperations and win'em...

I have all the screenshots in my Ps4, and recorded for some of them... i ask on chat support and they send me to the forum... i dont know what to do im extreme sure i made the objetive on time..

Please, need the tag to make the second mission..

Message 62 of 123 (1,080 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I can only recommend you to contact EA Help one more time. My advisor had told me the same thing at the beginning of our conversation. I told him about my previous conversation, then he went through it, talked to unknown "expert" and unlocked my dogtag.

Message 63 of 123 (1,072 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Once again, they told me to go to the forum, im here again.. i have not screenshot of the conversation, it was on my cellphone browser...

If only there was an email to write in detail my problem with the evidence of the games i played, it could be easily be solved..

I have the dates and times of the games so that they can found my "operation's victory" directly in the backlog of the game if they need it.

I played them from before start to after end.

Message 64 of 123 (1,064 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Have you told them that other players unlocked their dogtags by using EA Help assistance?

My previous advisor told that they will be able to unlock the dogtag in "early August". I guess, that was really helpful in my case.

I can also recommend you to write on forums.battlefield.com (in corresponding topic). May be it will work, who knows.

Message 65 of 123 (1,062 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @PaulRammone,

sorry for the inconvenience - the tag should appear when you next launch the game on your console. Let me know if everything's fine. Looks good on my side. ¡Muchos Saludos!

Message 66 of 123 (1,038 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Joker first let me thank you 4 answer me... I Just arrived home from work... I open the game in the console and still havent the tag.. I attach a photo...
Message 67 of 123 (1,031 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Hey @PaulRammone,

the Call to Action Dog Tag would be reverso de la placa, not anverso. Comunidad is correct though. Please check there!

Message 68 of 123 (1,024 Views)

★★ Apprentice
OMG!! You're right... So sorry!! I check it before.. I didnt have it.. Now its ok!! Thank you very much!!!
Message 69 of 123 (1,016 Views)

Champion (Retired)

i play everyday but i only found out about this event today? How is this possible? Guess i dont have to bother still trying to get this new knife......

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 70 of 123 (982 Views)