Battlefield 1 THE SUMMER MISSIONS

by Assassinatorgrz

Original Post

Re: Battlefield 1 THE SUMMER MISSIONS

@FtacitusSome special tasks you need to calculate yourself, and if you're not sure if you're going to complete the number, you can overdo itStandard smile

Message 31 of 123 (1,105 Views)

@petrouvisOf course, as long as you enter or replace the team before the whole operation is over, it will be counted

Message 32 of 123 (1,099 Views)

@atomike84We need to calculate our progress by ourselves, rather than exceed it

Message 33 of 123 (1,098 Views)

@IAMGRAVOIDThe task does not need to be manually activated, as long as you do the task target, they are automatically counted

Message 34 of 123 (1,097 Views)

@jackh1982No counting is really troubling, because we're not sure if we're going to meet the rules, and my approach is to play a few more games, which is to overfulfil the taskStandard smile

Message 35 of 123 (1,097 Views)

★★★ Novice

I see that you really enjoy replying to comments that are similar to mine. I do not want to play one more damn Operation than I have to. I don't like them. Many PC players don't like them. DICE knows that we don't like them. That's why they made playing Operations a requirement to earn a unique melee weapon.  For those of us that want the weapon, we have to play extra matches to ensure that we earn it...which means more players playing more unwanted Operations matches. Probably looks great for DICE's MP metrics, though.

Message 36 of 123 (1,093 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

op is better then most Standard smile

Message 37 of 123 (1,058 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Warning! If you don't see this, it's 3 complete win operation.
If you come in a start operation it will not count in mission.
Message 38 of 123 (1,051 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

If you have already complete mission (probably in june) Dog Tag is unlock

plaque.jpg

Message 39 of 123 (1,021 Views)

★ Apprentice
No just one map. Someone told me you had to do both maps of an operation that is not true. Just 1 map, 3 attacks or defend and win. Don't join late. Got my dog tag today or last night when I downloaded new map
Message 40 of 123 (1,000 Views)