Ball Hogs

by bbrit1776

Original Post

Ball Hogs

★★★ Apprentice

Can the developers do something about the people online in regards to being a ball hog?

It is very upsetting that some of us who are playing online have to suffer because of the others will not share the ball forcing us to quit because people feel the need to be selfish with the ball.

And this is one of the reasons why majority of us refuse to play online because people dont know what the word TEAM WORK OR TEAM PLAYER means.

And that is the main cause of us humans losing to the CPU because the players who are a ball hog are forcing up shots when going to the hoop when there a quite a few people wide open to take the shot. But instead the ball hogs get their balls rejected causing the CPU to win over us because of the selfish plays the ball hoggers are doing. 

You guys should be able to allow us to like kick people off the team or something because this is becoming ridiculous. How do you guys expect us to like to win the takedown co-op online if we are getting paired up with ball hoggers. 

Message 1 of 5 (924 Views)

Re: Ball Hogs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This is actually one of the aspects I like about the game because it is realistic. And just like in real life, if someone all hogs or just plain sucks you can just not pass them the ball. 

However, I think we all feel your frustration but I do like the realism it ads. 

Message 2 of 5 (827 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
So y r u comparing a video game to real life basketball when in the nba u actually know how who plays. We are playing against randoms online so who are u to say that being a ball hog via online is ok because they are assuming that we aimt good. U dont know that as a fact no ine does since wr arr playing against randoms in thr nba ur not.
Message 3 of 5 (820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I am comparing Live Run to a real life pick up game. 

The same stuff happens in real life. Just don't give the ball hog the ball. 

I understand your frustration tho. I have lost plenty of games due to someone relentlessly taking bad shots. I just don't think there is any answer to it other than to not give them the ball. 

Message 4 of 5 (816 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
I play on Xbox one, and all I want to do is drop dimes. It does suck when some people dont pass the ball, but that IS how it is sometimes in pickup games. My gamertag is rhymej0nes (the 0 is a zero). You all can hit me up if you want someone to pass.
Message 5 of 5 (624 Views)