Re: BF1 return

by Carbonic

Original Post

BF1 return

★★★ Newbie

I requested to return BF1 because I didn't play it as much as I thought I would and it didn't run that well on my computer. I put up a request within 24 hours and it said it would take 7 to 14 days to process it and I am on the 14th day since the request and it has not gone through. I don't know how to check even if it was denied but all I know is that I can still open up the game. I need help to find out how to see the progress of my return and if it went through or not

Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)

Re: BF1 return

Hero

Answer HQ is a community based public, mostly technical, support forum. Your fellow gamers on this forum don't have access to your account in any way. To get direct support contact an EA Advisor directly! You will have to go to:

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/
First, select the game:

select.jpg

Then select your platform:

platform.jpg

Now select and describe your problem (or as close as you can get):
3 details.jpg

You will now get shown the most optimal way to contact EA with your given problem:
5contactus.jpg

The available methods depend time of day, time of week and holidays in the country selected in the selector in the top right corner:

4 country.jpg

Changing the above language to United States or similar countries with large support departments can sometime make live chat appear if it's not available in your country.

If the ways to contact EA or the live chat or similar does not appear try another browser, disabling browser addons/extensions or internet security applications which might be blocking it, clearing the browser cache and temporary files or try it in a private browser tab.

I hope this guide helps you properly contact a EA representative.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 2 (178 Views)