Re: Are Prime Titan Skins region locked?

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Are Prime Titan Skins region locked?

★★★★ Novice

If for example i buy the prime titan skin on germany through in game micro transactions and then i play titanfall 2 again in Asia Region, will it be region locked?

Message 1 of 6 (1,344 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Yep your content should be fine. Once you grab the extra skins they should be tied to your account for good. 

Thanks for the question, I hope you're enjoying the game, remember War Games is coming later today! (or early tomorrow depending on your region Standard smile)

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,330 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Can I check what system you're on? On PS4 sometimes there are issues if your DLC's region doesn't match your game's region. If you were to play your DE version of the game in Asia using the same account there shouldn't be a problem. The only time I could see there being an issue is if you change to a different-regioned version of the game, but even then I don't expect to any issues. 

If you're on Xbox or PC there shouldn't be any problem. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,330 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes i am playing on PC version so it is safe then? :D

Message 3 of 6 (1,320 Views)

Community Manager

Yep your content should be fine. Once you grab the extra skins they should be tied to your account for good. 

Thanks for the question, I hope you're enjoying the game, remember War Games is coming later today! (or early tomorrow depending on your region Standard smile)

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So this isn’t really answering my question but what’s your weekend and I bought a prime titan for a weekend is it if I region game after I bought the prime titan do I lose the prime titan

Message 5 of 6 (546 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

ahahaha you answere that kind of post EA BUT TOTALLY IGNORE THE DDOS ONES!!! * YOOOOOUUU

Message 6 of 6 (442 Views)