by Pixeldance

Original Post

Re: Architect speculation *spoilers*

★ Pro

They become Scourge magnets.

Message 11 of 16 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

So far we were able to interact with remnant tech. Later on maybe we can decode more rem-tech and even re-purpose them to build bases of an infrastructure, cities, hubs, large docks, etc. Also they have their own source of energy, which would allow a considerably more rapid development.

Havarl's surface had an extensive area covered in both length and height with remnant structures looking almost like an entire city. 

Message 12 of 16 (424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@EgoMania wrote:

They become Scourge magnets.

Maybe we could pull some intel on that Scourge tech and use it against enemies. LOL

That'd be something to shoot Scourges with the Tempest 

But we'll need Garrus to calibrate it first Thinking

Message 13 of 16 (417 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@draqonin wrote:

Havarl's surface had an extensive area covered in both length and height with remnant structures looking almost like an entire city. 

It is also mentioned that it was a city before being taken over by the jungle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 14 of 16 (400 Views)

★★★ Pro

i always just figured the abyssal was responsible for maintaining that aquifer, as that seems to be the area i find it most of the time... though i do see it all over the place too, so maybe there are several? however, i've never seen two at the same time...

Message 15 of 16 (391 Views)

★ Pro

They are waiting to be giant space nannies for the new Ryder babiesParty hatWink

Message 16 of 16 (364 Views)