Apex HQ mass effect mobile app

by H3xA278

Original Post

Apex HQ mass effect mobile app

★★★ Newbie
On apex can u send teams to get single player rewards or look at info from journal like ships/races/ weapons and armor?
Message 1 of 4 (483 Views)

Re: Apex HQ mass effect mobile app

Hero (Retired)

Hi,

This board is for Minions Paradise, not Mass Effect.  If you'll tell me which version of Mass Effect this question pertains to I'll move it to the correct board.

Message 2 of 4 (426 Views)

★ Guide

@H3xA278 wrote:
On apex can u send teams to get single player rewards or look at info from journal like ships/races/ weapons and armor?

You do get single player rewards - but realistically speaking, they are utter garbage. 

We're talking credit boxes that give 30-50 credits at max across all ranks... 30 research boxes... sometimes you'll get like 4 of a garbage resource like shell chitin or filaments or whatever it was - and then on the VERY odd occasion, you'll earn yourself a Rank 1 weapon you can probably buy or have already had 10 copies of.

Basically I would recommend not wasting your time.  The Apex App is great for MP players, since mission funds equate to consumables and XP boosts - but for single player, the rewards are just not worth it.   

Message 3 of 4 (386 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @H3xA278 

And answer to your question is yes, you can get some single player rewards, while using Mobile app. Rewards can be different, but still it adds a nice touch to the game IMHO.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 4 of 4 (360 Views)