Re: Anyone else get a bunch of new bugs with 1.07?

by Nykara360

Original Post

★★★ Pro

the only issues i've noticed with this patch were the fact that i get a lot of bs invalid target warnings with vanguard's charge (bs as said targets were clearly exposed), and the general merchant's inventory seems glitchy, however, if i travel via the tram and back when i reach the market again the general merchants stock seem to change, and sometime gives me what i'm looking for.

Message 21 of 31 (632 Views)

★ Guide

@CasperTheLich wrote:

the only issues i've noticed with this patch were the fact that i get a lot of bs invalid target warnings with vanguard's charge (bs as said targets were clearly exposed), and the general merchant's inventory seems glitchy, however, if i travel via the tram and back when i reach the market again the general merchants stock seem to change, and sometime gives me what i'm looking for.

Same, it may not be in the patch notes but they clearly changed something with Charge and it was a change for the worse. 

Do you have PeeBee in your party? That's when I usually get it.

Message 22 of 31 (624 Views)

★ Guide

@DarthLlama wrote:

@CasperTheLich wrote:

the only issues i've noticed with this patch were the fact that i get a lot of bs invalid target warnings with vanguard's charge (bs as said targets were clearly exposed), ...

Same, it may not be in the patch notes but they clearly changed something with Charge and it was a change for the worse. 

Do you have PeeBee in your party? That's when I usually get it.

Well I have the same impression in MP with the Vanguard since 1.07 that sometimes the Charge won't trigger, because of invalid target warning (for no reason imo).
So it is not related to a single player character (alone).

Message 23 of 31 (617 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry to repeat but has anyone else noticed Sara and/or Scott NOT appearing at all in the Ryder's Family Secrets flashback cut scenes? Camera zooms in on them but they are completely absent and there is no audio. Crazy!! Anyone? Oops

Message 24 of 31 (601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Harpua77V wrote:

Sorry to repeat but has anyone else noticed Sara and/or Scott NOT appearing at all in the Ryder's Family Secrets flashback cut scenes? Camera zooms in on them but they are completely absent and there is no audio. Crazy!! Anyone? Oops

That happened in the begining.. but then 1.05 fixed it but broke the final movie night scene (sitting on the sofa with the LI arm around them). Is family secrets broken again?
Message 25 of 31 (594 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

1. I wish I was so lucky.

2. SHUT UP SAM!

3. See #1.

4. Shaders. ALL the shaders. ALL THE DAMN TIME!!!

5. Only if Liam/Cora/Drack get their fat arses in my way.

Message 26 of 31 (586 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Nykara360 wrote:

@Harpua77V wrote:

That happened in the begining.. but then 1.05 fixed it but broke the final movie night scene (sitting on the sofa with the LI arm around them). Is family secrets broken again?

I bought the game a day or two before 1.06 Update. Played through entire game as default Scott Ryder, Sara and Scott both appeared in the flash backs videos. I updated to 1.07 Update at the very end of my play through and was able to finish some glitched side missions but got to 100%. I was still getting SAM telling me there were new emails when there were NOT! lol

I just started a new play through as Sara and I believe it was the 2nd flash back memory when both Sara and Scott did not appear in the cut scenes. No sound no nothing, just Alec and Mom staring at nothing and responding to nothing. lol No idea why this happened, but to answer you question, yes, it seems like its broken again. Ugh.

Message 27 of 31 (574 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I remember similar things happening with other ordinary conversations before these patches. Once with Vetra and once with Cora, with those scripted inter-mission quests, you know. I would enter their room, they would not appear, only show the wall behind them, no voice, no subtitles, nothing, and it would also take a long while to shift back to Ryder replying to them and keep the scene going on.

Message 28 of 31 (570 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

There is a lot of bugs I can over look but my characters not showing up in cut scenes is not one of them.. argh.

I hope its not a  issue after the next patch drops and I do another full pt. I may wait a little, still got lifeline to get through in State of Decay (just finished the main game there) and see what else bugs out first 😃😃. Although I'm not patient and I've been hanging out for the CC update forever.

Message 29 of 31 (557 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I didn't have an issue with some of the bugs in this game, but like I said, this NEVER happened on my first play through as Scott Ryder, the cut scenes included all characters and there were no problems. Blast!!!

Message 30 of 31 (539 Views)