Any news on 1.06 ?

by Kronn90

Original Post

Re: Any news on 1.06 ?

★★★★★ Guide

Well, they announced there will be a patch. Also.. there's obviously a LOT to work on.. People said they worked on ME:A for 4 years, i imagine it takes a long time to fix 4 years of work lol

But still,  agreed... this silence Standard smile  

I think the fact that the community is so vocal about it is because we really are Big fans of ME, we are indeed anxious...I am at least Standard smile ...Even can't wait for next ME:A game

Message 11 of 308 (2,629 Views)

★★★★ Pro

There will be new content available in May, at least for those who got Deluxe and SD versions. Nothing really omg-ish as usual, but giving it's in May, mayhap both this and the patch could come in together. But the exact day, who knows. Or they can come at different dates as well. At this time, I don't care much anymore.

Message 12 of 308 (2,553 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No Pan Pan, they CLEARLY stated 2 months, which means 2 months. LITERALLY if I don't start * hearing something in a week about an update of some kind I'm going to consider and accept that they * lied and just kept taking money. At that point no one should bother with any Bioware and EA title after that and we should just let them crumble and burn into the sea to make a point to the other companies that, "You fack with us and lie and show no improvement, we will kill your companies wallets and you WILL cease to exist." That is the only option no more.

Message 13 of 308 (2,497 Views)

★★★★ Guide

its disgusting really. the game is sitting at a 4.9 user score on metacritic! that 1 fact if nothing else SCREAMS "THIS GAME NEEDS PATCHES NOW!" yea bioware (its not EA) is too busy with their big celebratory orgy because they put gay sex on the map in the andromeda system. this needs WEEKLY patches, not some monthly b/s. WAY more interaction with the community is also needed since it seems they have no clue why their game is getting defecated on.

Message 14 of 308 (2,460 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@MEGAF1UX wrote:

its disgusting really. the game is sitting at a 4.9 user score on metacritic! that 1 fact if nothing else SCREAMS "THIS GAME NEEDS PATCHES NOW!" yea bioware (its not EA) is too busy with their big celebratory orgy because they put gay sex on the map in the andromeda system. this needs WEEKLY patches, not some monthly b/s. WAY more interaction with the community is also needed since it seems they have no clue why their game is getting defecated on.

its 4.9 for PC and 4.7 for PS4 version. I didnt bother to look up Xbox version since it will be similarly low. I highly agree on what u wrote.

If this doesn´t get very big patch after a month of silence I swear I am done with buying anything from EA on release for full price. This is exactly why ppl pirate games.. so they can avoid paying for such garbage overpriced games.

Message 15 of 308 (2,408 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Would it be possible to get the official bug list updated (hasn't been updated since 4\3) at least?  It would be nice to have some acknowledgement of what the current, known bugs are, or at least the major ones.

Message 16 of 308 (2,408 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Some wishes haven't fallen on deaf ears, FB Paradox is available now outside APEX missions ^^

Message 17 of 308 (2,398 Views)

BioWare said they were working on it, do they have to say that every day for it to count as information?

It'll be ready when it's ready.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 308 (2,378 Views)

Sitting at 4.9 user score?

That's come up from 3.6, so people who actually played the game are rating it too, that's good.

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 308 (2,371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@adrest4 wrote:

BioWare said they were working on it, do they have to say that every day for it to count as information?

It'll be ready when it's ready.

not every day but atleast once a week / 14 days ... look at Blizzard or Riot games. They keep feeding players info constantly. Developers talk on forums and boards. They care about those games. EA just doesnt give a damn. Or do u think that one person from those hundreds in there didnt have time to copy reported bugs from this forum go around the office and ask ppl if something is being done about it and then write report back here to players??

Message 20 of 308 (2,342 Views)