Andromeda Initiative Pathfinder helmet

by RaleighJr

Original Post

Andromeda Initiative Pathfinder helmet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm on an Xbox one, have watched the 6 videos to get the exclusive pathfinder helmet, and am over half way through my second play through. I've checked my special deliveries note pad, and there is nothing there. Has this ended or something, have I missed something? It says I've watched all 6 videos, I don't see anything else to do. 

Message 1 of 11 (883 Views)

Re: Andromeda Initiative Pathfinder helmet

★★★★★ Guide

Some of the deliveries don't work if you've already picked up all your special deliveries before you earned that one.

Message 2 of 11 (854 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks, but that's not a solution, that's a re-affirmation of the problem.

Message 3 of 11 (839 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

He also gave you the cause of the problem... which helps you not have it in your next playthrough.

There is no fix for it other than to not let it happen again next time around.  It's not even a good helmet anyway, don't worry.

Message 4 of 11 (830 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also, thanks, but still does not fix the problem, and it doesn't matter if you think it's a bad helmet, that doesn't fix it not being available either. Once again, a re-affirmation.

Message 5 of 11 (821 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@RaleighJr wrote:

Also, thanks, but still does not fix the problem, and it doesn't matter if you think it's a bad helmet, that doesn't fix it not being available either. Once again, a re-affirmation.

Those 2 guys were just trying to help you the best they can.  We are not magicians and cant wave a wand and let bugs go away.  If you want a concrete solution, start a new game, that will fix your problem.  Else post a bug in the bug forum and wait for bioware to patch the bug.  There is no immediate way to fix your problem, clear enough for you?

Message 6 of 11 (808 Views)

★★★ Novice

@VladVonCastein wrote:

@RaleighJr wrote:

Those 2 guys were just trying to help you the best they can.  We are not magicians and cant wave a wand and let bugs go away.  If you want a concrete solution, start a new game, that will fix your problem.  Else post a bug in the bug forum and wait for bioware to patch the bug.  There is no immediate way to fix your problem, clear enough for you?

What is clear enough for me, is that this is still not a fix, but a work around on the consumer's end. Unless you work for EA/Bioware, I didn't expect you to have a solution, or expect you to "be a magician, and wave a wand", and by the way, I was hoping to get an answer from said EA/Bioware. Now, I do appreciate the first reply, but the second telling me what I should, or shouldn't want, is not their concern, and your reply is simply to add your $.02. I do concede your point that this should have been reported as a bug, and I will move this to that thread, hopefully that is clear enough for you.

Message 7 of 11 (794 Views)

★★★ Pro

What is clear enough for me, is that this is still not a fix, but a work around on the consumer's end. Unless you work for EA/Bioware, I didn't expect you to have a solution, or expect you to "be a magician, and wave a wand", and by the way, I was hoping to get an answer from said EA/Bioware. Now, I do appreciate the first reply, but the second telling me what I should, or shouldn't want, is not their concern, and your reply is simply to add your $.02. I do concede your point that this should have been reported as a bug, and I will move this to that thread, hopefully that is clear enough for you.

If you wish to address EA directly make it known.  People here are just trying to help out and you are just being exceedingly rude to people who tried to assist you.  We dont owe you anything.  Go move your thread to the bugs forum and dont bother replying to me as this is the last time I will visit any of your threads.

Message 8 of 11 (781 Views)

★ Guide

Most of the EA mods here know what we know OP.  You can keep being a dink to everybody, but that's the reality.  There is nobody here, not even EA employees - who have the answers you seek. 

Again, start a new game and just deal with it - it's bugged, you got screwed, end of. 

Message 9 of 11 (748 Views)

★★★ Guide

I know it wont really solve your problem, but you dont miss out much if you wont get it. Its stats are far from superior and if you are playing above normal difficulty there are far better options for you (as for normal it almost doesnt matter what you wear).

Start a new game if you put only a few hours in that playthrough, or hope for a patch that gonna fix it before you finish it.

Anyway, let EA know. Not sure they will be able to help you but they might put it in a list of a known bugs (which i think they already have).

Message 10 of 11 (731 Views)